Setting healthy boundaries isn’t easy—few of us are taught this skill growing up. It’s particularly difficult for those of us who belong to dysfunctional families. And yet when we don’t set and maintain healthy boundaries with family, friends, and coworkers, we wind up with draining relationships, lots of resentments, and more than our share of the work.
Below is a collection of links to articles on Donna Cunningham’s blog, Skywriter, related to boundaries and to Neptune and Saturn. You’ll find these tips especially helpful if you belong to one or more of these groups:
- People born with Neptune and Saturn conjunct who are having their second Saturn return (see 2nd Saturn Return Project)
- People with a strong Neptune natally
- People with strong Neptune transits currently
- People with transiting Saturn in the relationship houses
Articles Related to Boundaries on Skywriter:
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- 6 Common Misconceptions about Boundaries in a Relationship
- The 3 Major Ways of Setting Boundaries—Which Type are You?
- Boundaries 101 ~ A Course for Neptunians
- Readers’ Insights into Neptune and Boundaries
- Feeling Drained by a Relationship? Cut those Psychic Cords!
- Boundaries 301: How to Deal With a Moocher
- Anger Management Tips for Home and Work
- How to Recognize and Deal with an Abusive Person
- Pluto and Bullying: How to Recognize and Deal with It
- Battling the Bully – Standing Up For Yourself With Confidence and Assertiveness
- FREE DOWNLOAD: One of the chapters of my ebook, Counseling Principles for Astrologers discusses codependency and its implications for practicing astrologers in depth. Download it here: ch7 – codependency.
Related Articles on Neptune and Saturn on Skywriter
- How Strong is your Neptune? Here’s the Score!
- How Strong is your Saturn? Here’s the Score!
- Getting a Grip on Saturn-Neptune Aspects
- How to Tell the Difference Between Fear and Intuition
- Neptune and the Cosmic Soup–How Psychic Contagion Depletes Us
- Neptune’s Role in Giving and Receiving
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Difficult Neptune Aspects in Chart Comparison
- Relationship Patterns of Venus-Neptune Aspects
- 80 Qualities of Venus in the 12th or other Venus-Neptune Combinations
- Viewing the 3rd House through Neptune’s Lens
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
Articles about Transiting Saturn in Libra: